We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Error when upgrading

I''ve just upgraded to version 3.3 abnd I''m gettingthe following runtime error when I try to set the hscroll behavior: _message "Delegates must be of the same type." string StackTrace " at System.Delegate.Combine(Delegate a, Delegate b)\r at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.ScrollControl.add_IntelliMouseDragScrolling(IntelliMouseDragScrollEventHandler value)\r at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridScroll.WireScrollEvents()\r at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridScroll..ctor(GridControlBase grid)\r at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControlBase.get_ScrollGrid()\r at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControlBase.set_HScrollBehavior(GridScrollbarMode value)\r at Merrill.Workflow.GlobalSettings.InitializeComponent() in c:\\clearcase_storage\\snapshot_views\\anavella_view\\vob-eqn-ammnet\\merrill.net\\workflow\\bookingtester\\controls\\globalsettings.cs:line 317\r at Merrill.Workflow.GlobalSettings..ctor() in c:\\clearcase_storage\\snapshot_views\\anavella_view\\vob-eqn-ammnet\\merrill.net\\workflow\\bookingtester\\controls\\globalsettings.cs:line 68\r at Merrill.Workflow.PricerTWI..ctor() in C:\\ClearCase_Storage\\snapshot_views\\anavella_view\\vob-eqn-ammnet\\Merrill.NET\\Workflow\\BookingTester\\PricerTWI.cs:line 134\r at Merrill.Workflow.PricerTWIState.CreateTabbedTWI() in C:\\ClearCase_Storage\\snapshot_views\\anavella_view\\vob-eqn-ammnet\\Merrill.NET\\Workflow\\BookingTester\\PricerState.cs:line 117\r at Merrill.Lugos.TabbedTWIState.CreateTWI() in C:\\ClearCase_Storage\\snapshot_views\\anavella_view\\vob-eqn-ammnet\\Merrill.NET\\Lugos\\Root\\state.cs:line 142\r at Merrill.Lugos.TraderControlPanelBase.StartTWI() in C:\\ClearCase_Storage\\snapshot_views\\anavella_view\\vob-eqn-ammnet\\Merrill.NET\\Lugos\\Root\\TraderControlPanel.cs:line 420" string Any ideas? thx

1 Reply

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team January 5, 2006 11:15 AM UTC

Hi, Can you upload the sample or reproduce in a small sample to show the behavior? Regards, Stanley

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon