We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GGC : Push Button and Link Button cell types

I need to use a push button cell type in my grouping grid. How do I set the text in the push button? And how do I define an action on click of a push button in a particular cell? Do you have a sample that does this? Also is there a sample where you have added a cell type of a link button? Thanks.

2 Replies

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team January 4, 2006 09:44 AM UTC

Hi Anupama, The text on the PushButton is set through the Description property. TableControlPushButtonClick is raised when a PushButton ic clicked. The cell information can be collected from that handler. private void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlPushButtonClick(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableControlCellPushButtonClickEventArgs e) { GridTableCellStyleInfo style = e.TableControl.GetTableViewStyleInfo(e.Inner.RowIndex, e.Inner.ColIndex); Console.WriteLine(e.TableControl.TableDescriptor.Name +" "+ style.TableCellIdentity.Column.Name +" "+e.Inner.RowIndex); } >> Also is there a sample where you have added a cell type of a link button? Refer this sample in Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.1.0.10\windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\CellTypes\LinkLabelCells to see if that helps. Best regards, Stanley

AN Anupama January 4, 2006 10:36 AM UTC

Thank you. That helped.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon