We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GGC : How do I set the AllowSortColumns property for a nested table

I need to set the AllowSortColumns property for a nested table to false. How can I do this programmatically? None of the TableDescriptor properties for the nested table provide this option. Thanks, Anupama

2 Replies

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team January 4, 2006 06:53 AM UTC

Hi Anupama, To turn off the sorting for the GGC, the AllowSortColumns must be set to false. this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.AllowSortColumns = false; If you do not wish to sort nested tables alone, then cancel the click action in the TableControlCellClick for all table names other than the top level table. private void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlCellClick(object sender, GridTableControlCellClickEventArgs e) { if(e.TableControl.TableDescriptor.Name != this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Name) e.Inner.Cancel = true; } Best regards, Stanley

AN Anupama January 4, 2006 08:03 AM UTC

Thanks. It worked another way. I set the following this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.TableOptions.AllowSortColumns = false; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.AllowSortColumns = false; The first line sets the option for nested tables and the second one for top level table. Thanks.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon