We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Custom ProgressBarAdv Cell type on GridDataBound

Is there any example which i can create a custom CellType for a GridDataBound? Thanks In advance

5 Replies

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team January 3, 2006 05:09 PM UTC

Hi Wyejin, Grid has a built in CellType for ProgressBar that uses ProgressBarAdv. We also ship a sample implementing that in a grid control. Refer Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.1.0.10\windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\CellTypes\ProgressBarCells. Best regards, Stanley

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 4, 2006 01:33 AM UTC

Thank for replying, i''m using Visual Studio .Net 2003 and my syncfusion version is 3.3.0.00. Does 4.1.0.10 support for visual studio .Net 2003 :)

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 4, 2006 01:48 AM UTC

Hmm... i think i didn''t give you enough details for my senario. I''ve created a custom ProgressBarAdv name "MyProgressBarAdv", this progress bar is inherit from the original ProgressBarAdv with an extra property in it. I''ve attached the codes together with this message. What i want to do is, i want to replace the original "ProgressBar" or add the my custom progressbar to the GridCellType list which i can use my custom progressbar on a GridDataBound grid..

GProgressBarAdv.zip

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team January 4, 2006 04:59 AM UTC

Hi Wyejin, A custom CellType can be created, it requires a model class and a renderer class. The model class handles the serialization requirements for the control and creates the renderer class. The renderer class handles the UI requirements of the cell. This sample in \Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.1.0.10\windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\In Depth\DerivedCellControlTutorial can be referred. If you have the source then you may use the code in GridProgrssBarCell.cs to create the celltype and place this custom ProgressBar. After creating the custom celltype, it has to be registered through CellModels.Add this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Model.CellModels.Add("MyProgressBar", new GridProgressBarCellModel(this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Model)); Then you may use Style.CellType = "MyProgressBar"; The samples mentioned with 4.1 version are also available in 3.3 version. Let me know if you have any more questions. Version 4.1.0.10 can also be used in .Net 2003. Best regards, Stanley

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 4, 2006 06:24 AM UTC

Thank you very very much for the support you provide me!! It works perfectly!! :)

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon