We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

XP Menus customizing dialog

Is there any way to have the "Customize" menuitem in the ToolBarListBarItem and the End-User-Customization-Dialog appearing in a different language (if I write a application which is used in Germany or France, the user needs a german or french dialog not the english on)?

3 Replies

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team April 21, 2003 12:31 PM UTC

Hi, You can provide localized resources for our dlls in any language you want. Take a look at this document in the install for more info: C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Suite\Docs\LocalizationSupportInSuite.doc Regards, Praveen

NS Nils Schuder June 5, 2018 06:56 AM UTC

This file does no longer exist. (Because we are in 2018 meanwhile). 

Where can i find this information now? I'm in germany and need to change all dialogs in all controls to german.

VR Venkateshwaran Ramdoss Syncfusion Team June 7, 2018 04:20 AM UTC

Hi Peter, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

We can localize the customization dialog string by return the localized strings corresponding to the string identifiers with the help of ILocalizationProvider.  We have prepared the sample to customize the XP Menus customization dialog in German language for your reference and it can be downloaded from the below link . 

Output 

Please let us if need further assistance on this.  

Regards, 
Venkateshwaran V.R. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon