We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GridProblem

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

39238 Jan 2,2006 09:30 AM UTC Jan 3,2006 04:51 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
resmi
Asked On January 2, 2006 09:30 AM UTC

Hi Iam using GGC.I''ve 2 tables.Let''s say Class & Students. Class Table is having classId which is the primary key & Student table is having StudId as primary key & Foriegn key relation is in between them.Now i want to display all the classes inthe 1st row of the GGC.In the 2nd column I want the cell type as combo which contains the names of students of the corresponding class in the load itself.And when the form loads, that list should sort alphabetically.& display one of the name as text. Can U give me a solution for these.. Thanks RV

stanleyj [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 3, 2006 04:51 PM UTC

Hi RV, See if this sample meets your requirement. This uses the mapping possibility of ComboBox with DisplayMember and ValueMember. Also refer the sample in \Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.1.0.10\windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\MultipleColumnForeignKeys to see if that helps. Best regards, Stanley

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;