We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Adding buttons to docking window caption

Hi, I''m using docking manager to dock controls. I want to add buttons to the caption of docking windows (next to close and autohide), so I can do something like minimize and maximize etc. How can I do that ? I''m using version 3.0.1.0 thanks, Limor

3 Replies

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team January 2, 2006 04:25 AM UTC

Hi Limor, I am afraid, Adding new buttons in the caption bar is not possible in our current docking manager. However already we have a feature request regarding the addingMaximise and minimise button in the docking manager caption bar . I have once again notified the development team about it and we willl try our very best to address the same at the earliest. You could also track the status of the feature request in the above link. We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Thanks, Vijay

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 28, 2012 04:41 PM UTC

Hello,

Is this - "Adding buttons on the docking window caption" functional in recent Syncfusion release? Which version?

My current project requests to add one button to do "re-dock" back the floating window. The Syncfusion based "double clicking" is not intuitive to users. Please suggest a solution.

Thanks!
Christina

SG Selva Ganapathy Kathiresan Syncfusion Team April 4, 2012 04:28 AM UTC

Hi Christina,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

This feature is implemented in our latest version (10.1.0.44).

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Selva Ganapathy K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon