We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Adding buttons to docking window caption

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

39228 Jan 1,2006 09:20 AM UTC Apr 4,2012 04:28 AM UTC WinForms 3
Tags: Tools
Limor Zisman
Asked On January 1, 2006 09:20 AM UTC

Hi, I''m using docking manager to dock controls. I want to add buttons to the caption of docking windows (next to close and autohide), so I can do something like minimize and maximize etc. How can I do that ? I''m using version 3.0.1.0 thanks, Limor

Vijayanand S [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 2, 2006 04:25 AM UTC

Hi Limor, I am afraid, Adding new buttons in the caption bar is not possible in our current docking manager. However already we have a feature request regarding the addingMaximise and minimise button in the docking manager caption bar . I have once again notified the development team about it and we willl try our very best to address the same at the earliest. You could also track the status of the feature request in the above link. We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Thanks, Vijay

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 28, 2012 04:41 PM UTC

Hello,

Is this - "Adding buttons on the docking window caption" functional in recent Syncfusion release? Which version?

My current project requests to add one button to do "re-dock" back the floating window. The Syncfusion based "double clicking" is not intuitive to users. Please suggest a solution.

Thanks!
Christina

Selva Ganapathy K [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 4, 2012 04:28 AM UTC

Hi Christina,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

This feature is implemented in our latest version (10.1.0.44).

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Selva Ganapathy K

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;