We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Speicifying a background-image in CSS

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

39218 Dec 30,2005 10:42 AM Jan 2,2006 02:17 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: HTMLUIControl
Peter Chestna
Asked On December 30, 2005 10:42 AM

I cannot seem to correctly specify background-image in my .css file. The css I am using works correctly in IE and Netscape, but the HTMLUI control won''t accept it.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 2, 2006 02:17 AM

Hi Pete, Please refer the CSS snippet shown below. This contains a background image specification for the div tag through CSS. Please verify that the CSS you are using contains the value for the background image in the following syntax: background-image: url(fileName) [CSS] div{ background-image: url(files/paleeast.gif)} The sample attached below loads an HTML file with background image specified for the div and body elements. Please let me know if this helps. Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Nanda Cssformats_3210.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;