We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Deploy & System.IO.FileNotFoundException

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

39212 Dec 30,2005 05:27 AM Jan 4,2006 02:50 AM General Discussion 2
Tags: General Discussion
Denny Huang
Asked On December 30, 2005 05:27 AM

Hi, I tried to depoly my application to another PC, then I got a popup Error as subject. After debugging, the detail saied: Cannot find file or asembly Syncfusion.Diagram.Base. Does anyone know what is this? Thanks, Denny

Sue Harris
Replied On January 2, 2006 07:44 PM

Hi, Syncfusion.Diagram.Base is the base classes of the Essential Diagram control. If you haven''t used this control in your project, you might want to check your references to see if it wasn''t accidentally added. If you have included the control you need both Syncfusion.Diagram.Base.dll and Syncfusion.Diagram.Web or Syncfusion.Diagram.Windows (depending on whether you are using the windows forms or web version). Cheers, Sue

Denny Huang
Replied On January 4, 2006 02:50 AM

Hi Sue, After checking Deployment mechanism in VS IDE, It''s OK to build workable installer. Thanks a lot, Denny >Hi, > >Syncfusion.Diagram.Base is the base classes of the Essential Diagram control. If you haven''t used this control in your project, you might want to check your references to see if it wasn''t accidentally added. If you have included the control you need both Syncfusion.Diagram.Base.dll and Syncfusion.Diagram.Web or Syncfusion.Diagram.Windows (depending on whether you are using the windows forms or web version). > >Cheers, >Sue

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;