We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Deploy & System.IO.FileNotFoundException

Hi, I tried to depoly my application to another PC, then I got a popup Error as subject. After debugging, the detail saied: Cannot find file or asembly Syncfusion.Diagram.Base. Does anyone know what is this? Thanks, Denny

2 Replies

SH Sue Harris January 3, 2006 12:44 AM UTC

Hi, Syncfusion.Diagram.Base is the base classes of the Essential Diagram control. If you haven''t used this control in your project, you might want to check your references to see if it wasn''t accidentally added. If you have included the control you need both Syncfusion.Diagram.Base.dll and Syncfusion.Diagram.Web or Syncfusion.Diagram.Windows (depending on whether you are using the windows forms or web version). Cheers, Sue

DH Denny Huang January 4, 2006 07:50 AM UTC

Hi Sue, After checking Deployment mechanism in VS IDE, It''s OK to build workable installer. Thanks a lot, Denny >Hi, > >Syncfusion.Diagram.Base is the base classes of the Essential Diagram control. If you haven''t used this control in your project, you might want to check your references to see if it wasn''t accidentally added. If you have included the control you need both Syncfusion.Diagram.Base.dll and Syncfusion.Diagram.Web or Syncfusion.Diagram.Windows (depending on whether you are using the windows forms or web version). > >Cheers, >Sue

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon