We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Check box click not raised

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

39206 Dec 30,2005 07:21 AM UTC Jan 2,2006 10:58 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Grouping
Rishi Tandon
Asked On December 30, 2005 07:21 AM UTC

Hi, I am unable to capture the TableControlCheckBoxClick event. I have created a custom grid control which is used in various forms. "public class CGroupingGrid : GridGroupingControl" The event handler is within this custom class. this.TableControlCheckBoxClick += new GridTableControlCellClickEventHandler(this.grdOptions_TableControlCheckBoxClick); Whenever I click on a cell, the "TableControlCellClick" event is raised. The header of the cell is also a checkbox. Thanks.

stanleyj [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 2, 2006 10:58 AM UTC

Hi Rishi, By default selectcells mousecontroller calls Cellrenderer’s MouseUp which in turn raises the checkboxclick. DragGroupHeader mousecontroller which are for the header cells doesn’t call the Renderer’s mouseup. So, one way to get this working is to explicitly call Renderer’s Mouseup from TableControl’s Mouseup checking for MouseController type. Here is a sample. Best regards, Stanley

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;