We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Loading Template: "Not enough elements in stack"

Hi, I''ve recently upgraded to 4.1.0.10 (beta 3) and am having trouble with opening a template, using the following code: ExcelEngine excelEngine = new ExcelEngine(); IApplication application = excelEngine.Excel; IWorkbook workbook = application.Workbooks.Open(@"template\ReportTemplate.xls"); It''s throwing an exception on the last line. This wasn''t happening with the 3.3 libraries. File attached. Thanks for the help, Ross

ReportTemplate0.zip

3 Replies

RA Ramu Syncfusion Team January 2, 2006 11:01 AM UTC

Hi Ross, Thanks for the sample file. I was able to see the problem and have filed a bug report with the development team and will update regarding this issue soon. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Ramu.K.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 18, 2006 10:49 PM UTC

Hi Ramu, Will this fix get into the RTM release of 4.1? Thanks, Ross >Hi Ross, > >Thanks for the sample file. I was able to see the problem and have filed a bug report with the development team and will update regarding this issue soon. > >Sorry for the inconvenience. > >Thanks, >Ramu.K. >

RA Ramu Syncfusion Team January 19, 2006 11:08 AM UTC

Hi Ross, The issue with opening a template has been fixed and its available in our Essential Studio V4.1 Beta 4 itself. You could download the beta 4 from the following link. Download. Please let me know if you need any further assistance. Thanks, Ramu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon