We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Loading Template: "Not enough elements in stack"

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

39189 Dec 29,2005 04:30 PM UTC Jan 19,2006 11:08 AM UTC Windows Forms 3
Tags: XlsIO
Ross Milward
Asked On December 29, 2005 04:30 PM UTC

Hi, I''ve recently upgraded to 4.1.0.10 (beta 3) and am having trouble with opening a template, using the following code: ExcelEngine excelEngine = new ExcelEngine(); IApplication application = excelEngine.Excel; IWorkbook workbook = application.Workbooks.Open(@"template\ReportTemplate.xls"); It''s throwing an exception on the last line. This wasn''t happening with the 3.3 libraries. File attached. Thanks for the help, Ross

ReportTemplate0.zip

Ramu [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 2, 2006 11:01 AM UTC

Hi Ross, Thanks for the sample file. I was able to see the problem and have filed a bug report with the development team and will update regarding this issue soon. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Ramu.K.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 18, 2006 10:49 PM UTC

Hi Ramu, Will this fix get into the RTM release of 4.1? Thanks, Ross >Hi Ross, > >Thanks for the sample file. I was able to see the problem and have filed a bug report with the development team and will update regarding this issue soon. > >Sorry for the inconvenience. > >Thanks, >Ramu.K. >

Ramu [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 19, 2006 11:08 AM UTC

Hi Ross, The issue with opening a template has been fixed and its available in our Essential Studio V4.1 Beta 4 itself. You could download the beta 4 from the following link. Download. Please let me know if you need any further assistance. Thanks, Ramu.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;