We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

progress bar won''t show up on grid control

Hi, i tried to add create a progress bar and display it on a grid control. The progress bar is given a information of the starting rowindex and colIndex and the length of the progress bar. But when i run this add function, the grid only merge the cells together without showing the progress bar. I''ve attacted the screen shots private void AddBar(int rowIndex, int colIndex, int length, Cars objCar) { this.gridControl1.BeginUpdate(); GridStyleInfo style = gridControl1[rowIndex, colIndex]; GridProgressBarInfo timeBar = style.ProgressBar; style.ProgressBar.BackSegments = false; timeBar.BackgroundStyle = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.ProgressBarBackgroundStyles.Tube; style.ProgressBar.BackTubeEndColor = System.Drawing.Color.White; style.ProgressBar.BackTubeStartColor = System.Drawing.Color.DodgerBlue; style.ProgressBar.BackGradientStartColor = System.Drawing.Color.DodgerBlue; style.ProgressBar.BackGradientEndColor = System.Drawing.Color.White; style.ProgressBar.BackMultipleColors = new System.Drawing.Color[0]; style.ProgressBar.GradientEndColor = System.Drawing.Color.Lime; style.ProgressBar.GradientStartColor = System.Drawing.Color.Red; style.CellType = "ProgressBar"; style.CellAppearance = GridCellAppearance.Raised; style.ProgressBar.ProgressStyle = ProgressBarStyles.MultipleGradient; style.ProgressBar.ForeColor = System.Drawing.Color.DodgerBlue; style.ProgressBar.TextVisible = false; style.ReadOnly = true; style.ProgressBar.ProgressValue = 100; this.gridControl1.RowHeights[rowIndex] = 23; this.gridControl1.CoveredRanges.Add(GridRangeInfo.Cells(rowIndex, colIndex, rowIndex, length)); gridControl1.EndUpdate(true); this.gridControl1.Refresh(); }

Screenshots1.zip

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 29, 2005 05:44 AM UTC

Hi Wyejin, Your code works fine. Here is a sample with your same code. Can you find any issue? Regards, Calvin.

39146.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 29, 2005 06:10 AM UTC

yup, Is the same codes, but it won''t display the progress bar, is there some other way to create a progress bar programically on a gridcontrol with specific start columns index, row index and the length of the progress bar? :( >Hi Wyejin, > >Your code works fine. Here is a sample with your same code. Can you find any issue? > >Regards, >Calvin.

39146.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 29, 2005 08:41 AM UTC

Hi Wyejin, Here your code works fine in the sample which I have attached earlier. Can I know the Syncfusion version which your working with? So that I can try to reproduce your mentioned issue here. Thanks, Calvin.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 29, 2005 09:05 AM UTC

Thanks Calvin for reply me this quick.. :) My syncfusion version is 3.3.0.0 I''ve tried on a empty forms but the code i''m trying and it works. Then i tried to create the Forms that all over again. THe problem still exist. I''ve attacthed my screenshots of my UI and my codes together. I hope this might be helpful for you. Thanks again :)

ProgressbarProblem.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 29, 2005 12:37 PM UTC

Hi Wyejin, In your GenerateNewBar function set style.ReadOnly to true after seting all the style properties. It will work fine. Regards, Calvin. private void GenerateNewBar(int rowIndex, int colIndex, int length) { ................ .................... //style.ReadOnly = true; //Dont Set style to Read Only here. style.CellType = "ProgressBar"; style.CellAppearance = GridCellAppearance.Raised; style.ReadOnly = true; //You can set it here. //this.gridSchedule.RowHeights[rowIndex] = 23; this.gridSchedule.CoveredRanges.Add(GridRangeInfo.Cells(rowIndex, colIndex, rowIndex, length)); //this.gridSchedule.EndUpdate(true); //this.gridSchedule.Refresh(); this.gridSchedule.Model.EndUpdate(true); //this.gridSchedule.RefreshRange(GridRangeInfo.Cells(rowIndex, colIndex, rowIndex, length)); this.gridSchedule.Refresh(); }

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 30, 2005 01:31 AM UTC

Thank you so much for helping me out.. It works!! :)

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon