We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DragDrop from TreeViewAdv to TreeViewAdv

When I do a drag from one tree node and "hover" over another node (different tree) I want the "hovered over" node to be highlighted (so the user will be very sure of which node is selected). Is there a way to do this?

2 Replies

DT Deepa TS Syncfusion Team December 29, 2005 05:16 AM UTC

Hi Rich, The tree control provides rich cues during ole drag and drop regarding drop destinationand also provides the user an alpha-blended cue cursors based on the dragged image during drag-drop.By setting TreeViewAdv''s ShowDragNodeCue property to true,the hovered over node of one treeViewAdv on another treeViewAdv node can be highlighted. Please take a look at the sample attached and let me know if this helps you. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Deepa.T.S

tree drag drop.zip

GR Gordan Redzic December 29, 2005 03:24 PM UTC

Deepa, I wanted to be able to "highlight" the node (like when you select a node with the mouse) that is currently "hovered over" by the mouse when dragging into the second tree (the node that the user wants to drop onto). This would give a better visual clue as to which node is selected for the drop. Is the "ShowDragNodeCue" the only property that can be set to indicate the user''s selection? If so, is there no other way to highlight the node currently "hovered over"? Thanks, Rich

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon