We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Treeviewadv in a tristate manner

Hi All, I have an idea of using treeviewadv in a tristate manner. Could you please tell me whether there is a style that could handle this tri state logic. Thanks in advance. Regards, Lance

2 Replies

DT Deepa TS Syncfusion Team December 28, 2005 10:19 AM UTC

Hi Lance, According to my understanding,I have set different left image associated with each of the 3 states for the TreeNodeAdv. Methods: 1. Create 3 different BaseStyles (one corresponding to each state) using the TreeViewAdv''s BaseStyles Collection Editor dialog. 2. Assign appropriate values to the image indices within the BaseStyles Collection Editor dialog for each of the 3 BaseStyles. 3. Drag-drop an ImageLists to the form. Assign these ImageLists to the TreeViewAdv''s image list properties. 4. Now for each of the desired TreeNodeAdvs apply the desired Style by setting the TreeNodeAdv''s BaseStyle property. The attached illustrates the above. Please take a look at it and let me know if this meets your requirements. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Deepa.T.S

BaseStyles.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 9, 2006 12:03 PM UTC

Hi Deepa, It helps me to control the images. Thanks. Regards, Lance.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon