We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ControlNode name

I have a custom symbol with two control nodes. I have noticed that when the nodes are created the control node''s Name property is null and the FullName property is something like "Model.MySymbol." I tried this with the ControlsGalore sample and it is also null when I drag/drop a ListBoxSymbol. I checked both symbols in the symbol designer and they have unique names in the Name property. Is this a Syncfusion problem, or am I doing something wrong? I have two control nodes so I would really like unique names for them. Thanks in advance for your help. Chris C

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 27, 2005 10:46 PM UTC

Hi Chris, I was able to confirm this as a problem in the Essential Diagram ControlNode class. A fix has been logged and the next update of Essential Diagram will ship with the fix in place. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. You can workaround the issue for now by using a ControlNode''s position in the Symbol.Nodes list or the ControlNode''s child control class information to distinguish it from its sibling. Prakash Surendra Syncfusion Inc.,

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon