We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to avoid menu from disappearing.....

Hi All, I am using 3.3 v. If I put a treeviewadv inside a DropDownBarItem and specify the help text of the node, at run time the pop up menu is disappearing when I hover over a node.The help text appears and the menu disappears. Is there any way to avoid this happening. Thanks in advance, Regrads, Justin.

6 Replies

DT Deepa TS Syncfusion Team December 26, 2005 09:41 AM UTC

Hi Justin, I apologize for the inconvenience caused. This is an already known issue and we have a bug report regarding this. DropDownBarItem hides when help text is shown in contained treeViewAdv control. Regarding this issue you could track the status of this bug fix in the above link.We will try our very best to implement this at the earliest. As a workaround you can refer the attached sample and let me know if this helps you. Thanks for your patience and interest in Syncfusion products. Best regards, Deepa.T.S

DropDownBarItem_treeViewAdv.zip

JU Justin December 28, 2005 06:25 AM UTC

Hi, Thank you Deepa. The work around was a trick... Regards, Justin

DT Deepa TS Syncfusion Team December 28, 2005 06:51 AM UTC

Hi Justin, Thanks for the update.Thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Best Regards, Deepa.T.S

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 23, 2006 05:14 AM UTC

Hi Deepa the workaround was great for our team in this help text hiding issue. But is that bug 1269 has been solved?!! If so when can I get a patch. regards, Sona

DT Deepa TS Syncfusion Team June 23, 2006 07:08 AM UTC

Hi Sona, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. After consulting with the developer,it is confirmed that the Help text,shown for TreeNodeAdv, is ToolTipAdv. ToolTipAdv is inherited from PopupControlContainer. The TreeViewAdv with HelpText in a DropDownBarItem hides because,current architecture of PopupControlContainer allows only one PopupControlContainer to be displayed at the same time.Showing two different PopupControlContainers at the same time is not possible. Eg: When a HelpText is set for the nodes or if any other PopUpContainer is activated at the same time,the CloseUp event of PopUpControlContainer gets fired . So,please continue using the above mentioned workaround itself. Please let me know if you need further asistance. Regards, Deepa.

SO Sona June 27, 2006 03:19 PM UTC

ok.Thanks FYI

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon