We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to use Paging ??????

Hello ! I am developing a Desktop base not Web base application in C# by using Visual Studio 2003 I need your help,I want to show limited images in a Windows Form or Window Control by using Picturebox,also want to raise events against the click and mouseover events of each pictureboxif images increases the limit then "Next" and "Previous" button must be displayed automatically and remaing images should be displayed after clicking "Next" button,images are coming from Database,In other words I want to use "Paging" concept in Windows Form, I used this "Paging" technique in ASP.net very well but don''t know how to do that in Windows Form so please tell me it''s best solution and code as well i will be really gratefull to you as I am trying to do that and find something that for last two weeks but still unable to do anything so please help me. What u think what would be it''s best solution either using DATAGRID or something else send me some code for it ???????? Thanks and Regards, AbuBakar Malik

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon