We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

TreeViewAdv - Need flat checkbox

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

39034 Dec 23,2005 02:24 AM UTC Feb 16,2006 05:38 AM UTC Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Dikhi Wahyudi
Asked On December 23, 2005 02:24 AM UTC

Hi there, Is there any way we could make the checkbox part in the tree node for being flat? I am currently using syncfusion 3.3.0.1 many thanks in advance. Dikhi

Deepa TS [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 26, 2005 07:19 AM UTC

Hi Dikhi, I apologize for the inconvenience caused. This is an already a known issue and we have a feature request (feature# 540) regarding this . We will try our best to implement this at the earliest. You can track the status of feature here. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/features/tools/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=540> Feature Request #540 - Allow Checkboxes in TreeNodeAdv to have a Flat Style. We will inform you as soon as this feature request is addressed. Thank you for your patience. Best Regards, Deepa.T.S

Dikhi Wahyudi
Replied On February 16, 2006 05:38 AM UTC

Thanks for the feedback. I will refer to the link for the update. regards, Dikhi

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;