We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ListBox Behavior with Multi Rows

I have a grid that displays 3 rows of data for every "record". How do I accomplish a rowmode selection (ListBoxSelectionMode = MultiSimple or MultiExtended, or even just One), so that not just row 3 gets selected, but row 3,4,5. In other words, all three of the record''s rows always get selected together. I''m trying to work with SelectionChanging and SelectionChanged, and altering the Selection after the fact, but its pretty complicated, and my guess is, its probably a feature of the grid I''m just not setting. version 2.0.5.1

1 Reply

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team December 22, 2005 06:50 PM UTC

Hi ERobishaw, You could try highlighting 3 rows of record in PrepareViewStyleInfo handler. These sample we ship implement highlighting \Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.1.0.9\windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Quick Start\HighlightCurrentRow \Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.1.0.9\windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\DataBound\MultiRowRecord Best regards, Stanley

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon