We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GridGroupingControl and filters

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

39007 Dec 22,2005 08:46 AM Jul 5,2007 08:32 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 3
Tags: Grouping
Tournier
Asked On December 22, 2005 08:46 AM

When I''m using the gridgrouping control, with more than 100 rows and many columns, I don''t get the list of values in the comboboxes used to filter. I just see these 3 items : - none - custom - empty How to force the component to fill these comboboxes? We really need that feature, because currently we aren''t able to filter anything, and we bought the component for the filtering capabilities. If it''s not possible what are the altenative solutions ? Thanks

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 22, 2005 10:50 AM

Hi Xavier, I have updated your DTrac incident. We need more details, preferably a sample. **Direct-Trac update: Can you please provide us the version of the Syncfusion grid you are using? Also the .NET version. I tried to see the issue with a small sample and the filterbar comboboxes are getting filled. Attached is a sample that handles 1000 rows. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GGC_FilterBar_e530261f.zip Do you see the problem in this sample too? Can you help us reproduce the issue with a sample? >>> Thanks, Jay

Yarius Yacinus
Replied On July 4, 2007 10:13 AM

Hello,

In fact I don't have the some problem,but I would like to add costum filtre ,how to do it?

Thank you

Yacinus

Valli [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 5, 2007 08:32 AM

Hi Yacinus,

The previous replies in this post deals with Windows Grid. The Custom Filter option is supported only in Windows Grid.

Implementation of 'Custom Filters' in Web Grid Grouping control is currently in progress.

We will implement this feature in our forthcoming new version releases. We usually have a timeframe of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors like product design, code compatibility and complexity. We will get back to you once the feature is implemented.

Regards,
Valli

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;