We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Res X issue

Hi, Since upgrading from v 2.1.0.9 to v 3.3 I have an error during initialisation of one of my grids. I get a class cast exception when the follwoing line is executed:- this.gridRowStyles.ColWidths = ((Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridModelRowColSizeIndexer)(resources.GetObject("gridRowStyles.ColWidths"))); The object returned from [resources.GetObject("gridRowStyles.ColWidths")] is of type GridModelColWidthsIndexer What do I need to do to correct this issue? I have tried running the resx through the convert resx utility, but still get the same problem. Thanks Chris.

1 Reply

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team December 22, 2005 05:20 AM UTC

Hi Chris, In version after 3.0, the changes in the grid designer is coded under Window Forms Designer generated code. If you wish those stuff in Resx file to be coded Use Touch It verb. To use Touch It, Open the form in the designer, and then click the grid. Under the grid''s propertygrid, you should see the ''Touch It'' verb. Click that and then try compiling things again. Let me know if you have any more questions. Best regards, Stanley

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon