We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Freeze Panes

In the attached project I have implemented a freeze pane feature similar to Excel. I got this code from Syncfusion over a year ago. I have since increased the number of rows and columns in my spreadsheet and have noticed that if I freeze rows/cols at large row such as 99,900, that Syncfusion takes a long time to freeze, but worse is that the paint event does not complete and it appears frozen with a white background. Please Advise. Thanks, Steve

4 Replies

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team December 22, 2005 05:15 AM UTC

Hi Steve, I think you forgot to attach the project. Can you upload again. Regards, Stanley

ST Steve December 22, 2005 04:14 PM UTC

Hmm... I thought I attacheded, but here it is. Thanks

Syncfusion Freeze Panels.zip

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team December 26, 2005 07:20 AM UTC

Hi Steve, I could see the issue and will discuss with the development team. Regards, Stanley

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team January 2, 2006 10:19 AM UTC

Hi Steve, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The hidden rows/columns feature in the grid is meant only for limited number of rows/columns to be hidden. Freezing more than 100 rows/columns can be done effectively in a virtual grid. Here is a sample. Best regards, Stanley

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon