We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Having an issue with QueryCellInfo event

Right now, I''m using the QueryCellInfo event handler to populate the cells in my grid. I do so through the following call: e.Style.CellValue = dataContainer.GetValue(row, col); When I actually pull the grid up, it looks just fine and works exactly the way I''d expect. However, if I try to get that cell''s value in another method immediately after the event fires, it looks like the cell is blank. In that method, I''m just using a simple way to access the cell, with myGrid[row, col].Text Am I missing some method call to update the grid at the end of the QueryCellInfo event? This is part of some unit tests that I''m writing, and I need to verify that the cells are being populated with the correct values. Thanks, Cody

1 Reply

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team December 21, 2005 07:03 AM UTC

Hi Cody, I tried myGrid[row, col].Text in CurrentCellDeactivated handler and also in a button handler, there was no problem in retrieving the values. Are you sure you are calling the method after ResetVolatileData. Where exactly you invoke your method to retrieve the value? Best regards, Stanley

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon