We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Assembly manager of 4.1.0.9

I have problem with installation of Syncfusion 4.1.0.9. I have Windows 2000 server with net framework 2 installed by redistributable package (no VS Net installed). After installation of Syncfusion with some messages regarding help and toolbox I have only one Syncfusion.Core in GAC. I tried to use Assembly Manager but it wrote: "Unable to locate any compatible version of the .NET Framework". What should I do?

1 Reply

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team December 20, 2005 03:29 PM UTC

Hi Sahon, It appears that you have the just the redistributable Framework 2.0 installed. .NET Framework 2 SDK is required. The redistribution will not be sufficient to install and work with Essential Studio. Please install the SDK and rerun the Assembly Manager. SDK Download Best regards, Daniel >I have problem with installation of Syncfusion 4.1.0.9. >I have Windows 2000 server with net framework 2 installed by redistributable package (no VS Net installed). After installation of Syncfusion with some messages regarding help and toolbox I have only one Syncfusion.Core in GAC. I tried to use Assembly Manager but it wrote: "Unable to locate any compatible version of the .NET Framework". What should I do?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon