We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Getting Error while Linking two symbols

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

38860 Dec 20,2005 09:43 AM Dec 21,2005 02:29 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Diagram
Rajkumar
Asked On December 20, 2005 09:43 AM

Hi I am getting error while linking two symbols at runtime onlyif i have a code in diagram_ChildrenChangeComplete E.g protected Link CreateLink(PointF[] pts) { Link link = new Link(Link.Shapes.Line, pts); link.EndPoints.LastEndPointDecorator = new EndPointDecorator(EndPointVisuals.ClosedArrow); return link; } private void diagram_ChildrenChangeComplete(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.NodeCollectionEventArgs evtArgs) { string symbolFullName = evtArgs.Node.Name ; MessageBox.Show (symbolFullName); } i am getting following error "An unhandled exception of type ''System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException'' occurred in syncfusion.diagram.base.dll Additional information: Index and length must refer to a location within the string." if i remove this event diagram_ChildrenChangeComplete its working fine plz help me Regards Rajkumar

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 21, 2005 02:29 PM

Hi Rajkumar, You might want to make sure that the ChildrenChangeComplete event''s NodeCollectionEventArgs.Node parameter is valid, and has a non-Null Name value. Restricting the handler for node additions by examining the value of the NodeCollectionEventArgs.ChangeType param will help avoid such exceptions. The following code should give you an idea, private void diagramComponent_ChildrenChangeComplete(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.NodeCollectionEventArgs evtArgs) { if(evtArgs.ChangeType == CollectionExChangeType.Insert) { foreach(INode node in evtArgs.Nodes) Trace.WriteLine(node.Name); } } Prakash Surendra Syncfusion Inc.,

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;