We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

grid cell accept tab key

Hi guys I have a griddatabound grid with serveral combobox cells, when I tab through columns one of the combobox cell accepted the tab key and prepend tab key to the text, but only happen to one of them. Any ideas about this strange behaviour? most appreciated. cheers

4 Replies

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team December 20, 2005 08:13 AM UTC

Hi Jia, What is the version of the Essential Grid you use? Is the tab key accepted in the last column of the grid? Regards, Stanley

JF Jia Feng December 20, 2005 10:04 PM UTC

Hi Stanley I''m using 3.0.0.19, usually I can''t insert tab key in any cell text at all, I don''t know what I did but only the second combo box column does this. I knew there is duplicated value in displaymember of the combo datasource but that didn''t cause any problem before. thanks again for your help. cheers Jia

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team December 21, 2005 11:26 AM UTC

Hi Jia, Not sure if this issue is related to yours, http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/grid/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=283. Try that work around to see if that helps for the 2nd column instead of last column. Best regards, Stanley

JF Jia Feng December 22, 2005 12:13 AM UTC

Thanks Stanley keycode message event doesn''t help. I''m not sure that is the right thing to do but I work around it by stripping the tab key in current cell validating event. cheers

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon