We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

multi thread drag/drop

Hi, I''ve been turning my app into a multi threaded one recently. I''m having a problem with treeviewadv''s, I can''t drag/drop nodes from one screen to another anymore, now that the screens are in their own threads. Is there some way to keep the same functionality that was there when they were all under one thread? thanks

3 Replies

DT Deepa TS Syncfusion Team December 22, 2005 06:09 AM UTC

Hi Colin, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Please take a look at this sample. It helps to drag and drop node from one form to other, when each form is in its own thread. And let me know if this meets your requirement. Thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Deepa.T.S

TestThreadedTreeView0.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 23, 2005 01:48 AM UTC

thanks alot for these efforts! i''m having a problem running the program, it says "DragDrop registration failed" on the line this.tvTest.AllowDrop = true; i tried a couple of things that didn''t work, any ideas. i''m using 3.2.1.0 but 3.3 had the same problem. thanks alot!

DT Deepa TS Syncfusion Team December 26, 2005 06:41 AM UTC

Hi Colin, This issue has been fixed internally in Beta release version 4.1.I recommend you to upgrade to this version.Download details are available at the below link. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=38803 If your interested in upgrading, I shall send the Unlock key for the same. Regards, Deepa.T.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon