We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

The memory could not be written

Hi I get the following error message when trying to open a .xls file created by xlsio. ***************************** The instruction at "0x3005c5eb" referenced memory at "0x00000018". The memory could not be "written". Click on OK to terminate the program. ***************************** I''d really appreciate some help on this matter. Here are a couple of relevant facts.... 1) I''m using Excel 2000 sp3. 2) The .xls file is created from a .xls template file which I populate with data using xlsio and save under a different name. The template file opens fine on it''s own. 3) The issue does not seem to occur if I only run one report but if I run several within the same process I get the memory problem. Thanks in advance Adrian

template xlsio.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 19, 2005 05:15 PM UTC

Hi Adrian, It is likely that there is a bug in XlsIO which produced an corrupt spreadsheet.Would it be possible to send me the sample code that produces the error. I will try to reproduce the problem by filling the template with some dummy data. You can create a Direc-Trac incident so that your information remains confidential instead of posting on the public forums. http://syncfusion.com/Support/DirectTrac/logon.aspx?URL=/Support/DirectTrac/default.aspx Thanks, Stephen.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon