We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Non clickable grid question

I''m having a problem with a grid that I cant figure out. Somehow in a previous app of ours I made a grid non clickable but it was still scrollable with the scroll bars. I''ve been wanting to do that in a new app and I cant figure out what I did in the previous app to make this work. I''ve attached a sample that has 2 grids on one form. The top grid you can click each individual cell with the mouse. The lower grid(which was copied from the previous app i mentioned) you cant click any of the grid but the scroll bars. I cant seem to find the grid propery I''m missing thats allowing this to be non clickable. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. Phil

WindowsApplication115.zip

6 Replies

PB Philip Bishop December 15, 2005 03:17 PM UTC

One other thing. We are still using 3110 of the grid if that makes any difference when you are testing. Thanks

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team December 15, 2005 03:44 PM UTC

Hi Philip, Try: this.GridControl1.TableStyle.Enabled = false; Best regards, Stanley

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 15, 2005 03:47 PM UTC

I wasnt really looking for a solution really. I was more looking to see if you could tell me why the one grid in the sample i sent allowed clicking and the other did not.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 15, 2005 05:04 PM UTC

The reason you cannot click the grid are these two lines in the designer generated code. GridRangeStyle15.Range = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridRangeInfo.Table ''... GridRangeStyle15.StyleInfo.Enabled = False This disables all cells in the grid.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 15, 2005 05:10 PM UTC

Ok then I guess we dont know how that got there. Maybe left over from another grid maybe? hmmmmmmmm

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 15, 2005 05:17 PM UTC

I suspect at some point, someone clicked the topleft cell in the designer to select the whole grid, and then set the Enabled=false property in the cells property grid when the grid was not in Global Mode.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon