We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DateTimePickerAdv - Black Border Needed

Hi I am unable to get the border of the DateTimePickerAdv set as black at run time. I can set the border color to black in Design time, but once it is active the color is dark grey, as seen in the attached file. Any ideas please? Paul

Image1.zip

6 Replies

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team December 16, 2005 01:10 PM UTC

Hi Paul, My apologies for the inconvenience caused. Could you please let me know the Essential Studio Version in which you encountered this issue? Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Best Regards, Anu.

PN Paul N December 16, 2005 01:33 PM UTC

Thanks for the reply. I am using v3.3.0. Cheers Paul

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team December 20, 2005 02:19 PM UTC

Hi Paul, We regret very much for the inconvienience caused. Presently the BorderColor property of DateTimePickerAdv works correctly in our latest 4.1 Beta version and I would recommend you to upgrade your software to this version which contains many fixes and improved architecture with newly added features. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Best Regards, Anu.

PN Paul N December 20, 2005 03:03 PM UTC

Hi Do I need to be running Visual Studio 2005 to be able to use the Syncfusion 4.1 controls? I''m currently on Visual Studio 2003 with no plans to upgrade until this phase of development work is complete. Many thanks Paul

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team December 20, 2005 03:38 PM UTC

Hi Paul, Visual Studio 4.1 is Compatible with all three versions 2002,2003 and 2005. Thanks, Anu.

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team December 20, 2005 03:43 PM UTC

Hi Paul, Please ignore the previous post. Essential Studio 4.1 is Compatible with all three versions 2002,2003 and 2005. Thanks , Anu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon