We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Groupbaaargggggg!!

Hi I''m using v3.3.0 of Essential Suite, in .net 1.1, and in particular the GroupBar control. I have found the design mode operation of the Group Bar extremely frustrating whilst trying to use it for the first time this morning. I have 5 items in the group bar, and each one has a panel and a syncfusion grid inside. Firstly, when adding panels, sometimes they seem to Fill themselves in the space as if Dock-Fill had been chosen (but the Dock property still shows none), and once that was all in place, simply changing the Boldness of the text on each item makes the grids and panels disappear from the GroupBar control. So, I have to hunt them down to wherever they may be and re-add them. Cheers Paul

2 Replies

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team December 15, 2005 03:42 PM UTC

Hi Paul, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 1. The panel does not actually gets docked to fill. It just fills the client area of the groupBarItem to act as a container. If it is docked to fill, you could not drag the panel out of the groupBar to the form. 2. This issue is because of the bug # 798 in GroupBar package, which has been fixed in latest release v.4.1 Beta. GroupBarItem.Client cannot be set in the GroupBar''s collection editor. If you would like to upgrade to v.4.1 Beta, please create a Direct-Trac incident in this regard, mentioning the forum post in the subject line. We will let you know the details of this release. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for using Syncfusion products. Regards, Mano

PN Paul N December 15, 2005 04:17 PM UTC

Thanks for letting me know. I''ve been pulling my hair out. Cheers Paul

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon