We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Retaining the selection to the new node using TreeviewAdv Demo

Hi, Using the TreeViewAdv with the context menu removed from the tree; when you right click on a node, the selection changes to the node that is being clicked. On releasing previously selected node(old node) is getting selected. But I don''t want this to happen. I want the selection changed to the new node, like the original TreeViewAdv demo with the context menu inplace. I am using TreeviewAdv Demo. Thanks in advance, Regards, Krishna.

2 Replies

DT Deepa TS Syncfusion Team December 15, 2005 08:52 AM UTC

Hi Krishna, Please refer to the sample attached along with this, that shows how you could accomplish the above by handling the TreeViewAdv''s MouseDown event as shown below : private void treeViewAdv1_MouseDown(object sender, System.Windows.Forms.MouseEventArgs e) { if (e.Button == MouseButtons.Right) { //Getting the mouse right clicked point Point p = this.treeViewAdv1.PointToClient(Control.MousePosition); // Getting the node at the right click point TreeNodeAdv node = this.treeViewAdv1.PointToNode(p); // set the newly selected node this.treeViewAdv1.SelectedNode = node; } } Let me know if this meets your requirements. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Deepa.T.S

RightClick.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 22, 2005 10:00 AM UTC

Hi Deepa, Its working great now. Thanks a lot. Regards, Krishna.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon