We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

syncfusion.compression.base.dll

Hi, Ver 4. I can not find anywhere the source code for the assembly syncfusion.compression.base.dll. This assembly is used functionally for compression in different assemblies for example XLSIO. It is not like syncfusion.core which is used for licensing only reasons. I do not understand it. We buy the Suite with Source code or the Suite with partial Source code ? Regards Stefan

2 Replies

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team December 28, 2005 03:06 PM UTC

Hi Stefan, This will be available with the next build. Thank you for using Syncfusion products. Best regards, Daniel >Hi, > >Ver 4. >I can not find anywhere the source >code for the assembly >syncfusion.compression.base.dll. > >This assembly is used functionally >for compression in different assemblies >for example XLSIO. > >It is not like syncfusion.core which >is used for licensing only reasons. > >I do not understand it. >We buy the Suite with Source code >or the Suite with partial Source code ? > >Regards > >Stefan > > > > > > >

ST Stefan Tsalapatis December 29, 2005 05:09 PM UTC

Thanks, Happy new year Regards

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon