We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridGroupingControl and column Header - possible?

I do so: _gridUNS.DataSource = new PersistentObjectView( _planUNS ); _gridUNS.TableModel.Model.Rows.HeaderCount = 1; _gridUNS.TableModel.Model.Rows.FrozenCount = 1; _gridUNS.TableModel.Model.CoveredRanges.Add( GridRangeInfo.Cells(1, 2, 1, 9) ); _gridUNS.TableModel[1,3].Text = "DD"; And can not view result. That not so?

5 Replies

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team December 14, 2005 07:35 AM UTC

Hi, You can try having a custom section as explained with a sample in this thread . Also refer the sample in windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\EmployeeView to see if that helps. Best regards, Stanley

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 14, 2005 09:39 AM UTC

Hi. Thank you for replay. I wont obtain result similar: Syncfusion\Essential Studio\3.2.1.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\DataBound\GDBGMultiHeader I wont merge header column under one headline.

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team December 14, 2005 01:07 PM UTC

Hi, When you need many columns look and feel, implement a GridControl header row to this custom section through the Control CellType. Here is a rough sample. Hope this helps. Thanks, Stanley

JA jamesb November 29, 2006 12:20 PM UTC

This seems like a heavy price to pay ( having a grid control withing a ggc ) just to implement covered header columns. is there a simpler implementation

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 6, 2006 09:28 AM UTC

Hi James,

Please refer to below forum thread for more details.
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/Forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=52504

Best Regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon