We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PInvokeStackImbalance

I have a single Syncfision TabbedMDIManager in a my main form. I''m getting the following runtime error in mu Program class Application.Run(...). I''m using VS2005 and the Syncfusion 2.0 dll''s "A call to PInvoke function ''Syncfusion.Shared.Base!Syncfusion.Runtime.InteropServices.NativeMethods::ImageList_DrawEx'' has unbalanced the stack. This is likely because the managed PInvoke signature does not match the unmanaged target signature. Check that the calling convention and parameters of the PInvoke signature match the target unmanaged signature."

5 Replies

NM Narendra Maharaj December 13, 2005 03:15 PM UTC

I commented out the obvious culprit: m_tabbedMDIManager.AttachToMdiContainer(this); where m_tabbedMDIManager is the TabbedMDIManager and at least it runs. I''m using Suncfusion 3.3.0.0. Any ideas?

NM Narendra Maharaj December 13, 2005 03:29 PM UTC

ignore this in have to use ver Syncfusion 4.1

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team December 13, 2005 03:30 PM UTC

Hi Narendra, This is a known issue # 825 in v.3.3, which has been fixed internally in our source code. TabControlAdv causes a PInvoke related crash in VS 2005 RC1 If you are interested in receiving a private patch build containing this fix, please create a Direct-Trac incident in this regard mentioning the forum post number in the subject line. Note that this is an internal build and it should be used for testing purposes only. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for using Syncfusion products. Regards, Mano

NM Narendra Maharaj December 13, 2005 04:24 PM UTC

I''m about to use ver 4.1 beta. Will that work?

NM Narendra Maharaj December 13, 2005 06:32 PM UTC

Works perfectly with ver 4.1 Thanks!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon