We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Changing the color of the line while dragging

Hi all, I am using tree viewadv with DragHighlightTracker in my sample. Is there any way to change the color of the line which appears while dragging. I need it changed based on my background color. Thanks. Regards, michael

3 Replies

DT Deepa TS Syncfusion Team December 12, 2005 01:57 PM UTC

Hi Michael, This is an already an known issue and a Feature request is been created and implemented regarding this. Please create an incident in Direct-Trac in this regard and I will send you the download instructions for the Beta release containing these fixes. Also, download instructions for Beta Release will not be posted in public forums, and will be sent to users on request through a Direct-Trac incident only. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding on this issue. Best Regards, Deepa.T.S

MI Michael December 15, 2005 05:27 AM UTC

Hi, Thank you Deepa its working fine now. Regards, michael.

DT Deepa TS Syncfusion Team December 15, 2005 07:34 AM UTC

Hi Michael, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please take a look at the following link for the details regarding the Beta release. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=38226 Thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Deepa.T.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon