We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Print View Grid

Hello, I would like to have the view grid displayed on an image i''m saving as a Jpeg from the diagram. Is there a way to do this?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 13, 2005 07:36 PM UTC

Hi Tim, The current version of Essential Diagram does not have support for drawing the layout grid to an exported image of the diagram. I will go ahead and log this as a feature request, and we will provide the functionality in a future version of the product. For the time being, you can implement this functionality by subclassing the diagram''s View class, and providing a suitable override of the Diagram.View.ExportDiagramAsImage() (and View.ExportDiagramToGraphics(Graphics) if you are using v 3.3.0.10 or later) that draws the layout grid as well when rendering the diagram to the image. Layout grid drawing is performed by the View''s Grid object, and referring to the View.Draw(Graphics) method should give you an idea on how to go about adding the layout grid drawing to your ExportDiagramAsImage override. If you do not have access to the diagram source code and are interested in taking a look at the View class implementation, please file a support incident using our Direct-Trac system, and I can send it to you through it. Regards, Prakash Surendra Syncfusion Inc.,

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon