We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

mask for ip address

What is the mask for an ip address

8 Replies

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team December 9, 2005 02:55 PM UTC

Hi, Have you tried setting the mask like this? ###. ###. ###.### Please let me know if this does not meet your requirement. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Best Regards, Anu.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 12, 2005 03:40 AM UTC

thanks 4 ur quick reply sometimes it will be like 192.2.3.4. then what to do? >Hi, > >Have you tried setting the mask like this? > >###. ###. ###.### > >Please let me know if this does not meet your requirement. > >Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. > >Best Regards, > >Anu.

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team December 14, 2005 01:32 PM UTC

Hi , Do you come across any problem with spacing when you use the previously suggested mask for some address like 192.2.3.4?I am including a sample here which has the above mentioned mask set for the MaskEditBox. Please let me know if you have any issues with this. Thanks, Anu.

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team December 14, 2005 01:35 PM UTC

Hi, Including the sample here. Thanks, Anu.

MaskEditProblem.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 16, 2005 08:14 AM UTC

thanks a lot Will u please give mask for email address? thanks in advance

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team December 16, 2005 12:51 PM UTC

Hi, I do not know the exact scenario where you are making use of the EmailAddress Field. Presently we do not have a standard mask for email validation. However, I would like to suggest you a mask as shown below and this mask just makes sure that the given input is in the form of an email address. &&&&&@??????????.???.?? Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Best Regards, Anu.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 19, 2005 03:23 AM UTC

Hi This allows user to enter a username of width 5.user name is a variable length string.So pls make a feature request to enable the mask in regularexpression. thanx for ur kind reply > >Hi, > >I do not know the exact scenario where you are making use of the EmailAddress Field. Presently we do not have a standard mask for email validation. However, I would like to suggest you a mask as shown below and this mask just makes sure that the given input is in the form of an email address. > >&&&&&@??????????.???.?? > >Please let me know if you have any questions. > >Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. > >Best Regards, >Anu. >

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team December 20, 2005 02:05 PM UTC

Hi , Thanks for your valuable suggetion.I will go ahead and log a feature request so that we can include support for Mask using RegularExpression. Best Regards, Anu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon