We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

XPTaskBar Box Header

Hi, is there any chance to put a custom control in the header of the xptaskbarboxes? Thanks in advance, Christian

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 9, 2005 12:25 PM UTC

Forgot to tell you I use SF Suite 3.0.1.0... >Hi, > >is there any chance to put a custom control in the header of the xptaskbarboxes? > >Thanks in advance, >Christian

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team December 10, 2005 05:44 AM UTC

Hi Christian, I am afraid, our XPTaskBar Control supports adding custom controls inside the boxes using a panel but not in the header. However we will try to implement this functionality in our future releass. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for using Syncfusion products. Regards, Mano

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 10, 2005 06:50 AM UTC

Hi, I did it myself. I derived a custom box and draw the controls using ControlPaint class and handle the mouse events myself. I just head to prevent the HeaderHit property from returning true if my controls are being clicked. Anyway, would by nice to be able to put own controls in the header regularly. Thanks, Christian

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon