We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

WaveLines

Hello. I am a new Edit user and would like to know if you happen to have any samples on how to detect that the mouse is hovering over text that has a waveline. I am attempting to build something similiar to MS-Word's spell checking tool. Thanks in advanced, Jim Z.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 14, 2003 05:22 AM UTC

Hi Jim, Currently, there is no waveline detecting function in the Essential Edit. An enhancement request on the waveline detecting feature has been passed to the development team. Please check future releases of Essential Edit for this feature. Thanks for choosing Essential Edit. Syncfusion Technical Support > Hello. I am a new Edit user and would like to know if you happen to have any samples on how to detect that the mouse is hovering over text that has a waveline. I am attempting to build something similiar to MS-Word's spell checking tool. > > Thanks in advanced, > > Jim Z.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon