We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Wizard HelpVisible=false

Hi, Few questions about the Wizard control. When I sen HelpVisible=false, all buttons are moved to the right and the Cancel button is "stuck" to the border. 1. Is there a way to insert som space between the cancel button and the border? 2. Is there a way to change the size of the WizardContainer, so it''s bottom border is inline with the button''s group top border? The version of the library used is 3.3 Please see attached image. Thank you

wizard0.zip

4 Replies

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team December 8, 2005 04:06 PM UTC

Hi Ivan, 1. You could provide space to the cancel button using Insets property this.wizardControl1.GridBagLayout.GetConstraintsRef(this.wizardControl1.CancelButton).Insets = new Insets(0, 0, 5, 0); 2. The wizard container size is by design intent. I am afraid, it is not possible to reduce the gap between wizard container and the border. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for using Syncfusion products. Regards, Mano

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 8, 2005 09:57 PM UTC

Thank for the response. I got the inset working. I''m still having the hard time getting to work the last page of the wizard. Here is the problem: If (LastPage has CancelOverFinish=False ) { I get the finish button visible, but Cancel is moved somewhere else - INCOSISTENT LOOK!!! } If ((all pages CancelOverFinish=False ) and All_Pages_Exept_For_Last have FinishVisible=False { The FinishButton is still visible. } I''m not sure if I''m missing something here, but I have a strong feeling that this behavior is by design. Please advise. Thank you.

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team December 9, 2005 05:48 AM UTC

Hi Ivan, 1. The Navigation buttons are arranged in WizardControl using GridBagLayout. You could use the GridPosX property of the GridBagLayout as shown in the following code snippet: this.wizardControl1.GridBagLayout.GetConstraintsRef(this.wizardControl1.BackButton).GridPosX = 0 ; this.wizardControl1.GridBagLayout.GetConstraintsRef(this.wizardControl1.NextButton).GridPosX = 1; this.wizardControl1.GridBagLayout.GetConstraintsRef(this.wizardControl1.FinishButton).GridPosX = 2; this.wizardControl1.GridBagLayout.GetConstraintsRef(this.wizardControl1.CancelButton).GridPosX = 3; this.wizardControl1.GridBagLayout.GetConstraintsRef(this.wizardControl1.HelpButton).GridPosX = 4; I have attached a sample that illustrates this completely. To make the wizard control more flexible, we already have a feature request # 469 logged. This request is to add separate properties to these navigation buttons so that there will be no need to use CancelOverFinish property to show/hide the Finish button. 2.This is because of the CancelOverFinish property. Wizard Control design implementation is such that when CancelOverFinish property is created for using it in last wizard page. When it is set to true, Cancel button will overlap the Finish button and make the Finish button hidden underneath. However, you could use the above coding to solve these problems. Please let me know if this meets your requirements. Regards, Mano Wizard_Buttons.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 9, 2005 09:51 PM UTC

THANK YOU! THIS WORKS!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon