We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

.edp files in web forms?

I''ve hand crafted some GORGEOUS symbols ... BUT! How do I get them to work in web forms? The documentation supplied is heavily biased towards Windows forms. Thanks!

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 8, 2005 07:23 PM UTC

Hi Dave, We apolgize for the insufficiency of the Essential Diagram ASP.NET documentation and samples in the 3.3.0.0 release. We hope to address this with the 4.1 release that is due very shortly. The Essential Diagram Web documentation has been beefed up, and we have added several new samples to better illustrate the various aspects of the DiagramWebControl. I am attaching the FlowDiagram ASP.NET sample that will be a part of the 4.1 release of Essential Diagram. This sample demonstrates the correct technique involved in loading a symbol palette from a palette file. Please refer to the ‘FlowDiagram.WebForm1.LoadPalette(string filename)’ method in the ‘WebForm1.aspx.cs’ file to view the method used for loading a symbol palette. Please bear in mind that the particular sample has been configured for loading under the ‘Essential Studio\Web\Diagram.Web\Samples\1.1\’ folder under the ‘Syncfusion’ virtual directory created by the default install, and attempting to run the sample from any other location requires the webinfo and project files to be reconfigured. If you intend to run the sample, you will also have to make sure that the sample’s configuration and .aspx files specify the correct version of the Essential Diagram Web assembly. I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have trouble with the implementation. Regards, Prakash Surendra Syncfusion Inc.,

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon