We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Licence info and header/footer questions

Hello, I have an ASP.NET app which displays a doc in PDF upon user''s request. I would appreciate if someone could answer the following questions: 1. - Licence info - The creation of the PDF doc is being implemented in a separate module, a Class Library DLL. So this question is related to licencing info. I noticed that a sample adds a IPDFConfig into a WinForm, which automatically adds the licencing info into licences.licx file. In my case of having just a Class Library, is there anything that is required to be entered to ensure the licence compliance? 1a-Also, do we have to deploy licence.licx file on the same server where my PDF Class Library is going to be deployed? 2. - A front page on the document has a different header than the rest of the document, same applies to a footer. Is there an option to define different headers and footers for the document?.. Thanks, Igor.

1 Reply

AJ Ajish Syncfusion Team December 8, 2005 02:34 PM UTC

HI IgorK, 1)Licence info is attached as an embedded resource in the class library created using the Essential PDF. Therefore it is not necessary to deploy on the same server where the PDF Class Library is going to be deployed. I have attached a sample for ur reference. PDFLic.zip 2)We can have Different Headers and Footers on different pages. I have attached a sample for ur reference. HeaderAndFooter.zip Please try this and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Ajish. >Hello, >I have an ASP.NET app which displays a doc in PDF upon user''s request. >I would appreciate if someone could answer the following questions: >1. - Licence info - The creation of the PDF doc is being implemented in a separate module, a Class Library DLL. So this question is related to licencing info. I noticed that a sample adds a IPDFConfig into a WinForm, which automatically adds the licencing info into licences.licx file. In my case of having just a Class Library, is there anything that is required to be entered to ensure the licence compliance? >1a-Also, do we have to deploy licence.licx file on the same server where my PDF Class Library is going to be deployed? >2. - A front page on the document has a different header than the rest of the document, same applies to a footer. Is there an option to define different headers and footers for the document?.. > >Thanks, >Igor.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon