We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Copy/Paste of multiple nodes

I have two symbols in my palette. Each symbol has the built-in center port as well as one moveable port. I drag/dropped these two symbols onto my diagram and connected them using their moveable ports. I then selected all three nodes and did a copy/paste. All the nodes were copied but the new link connecting the new symbols uses the default center ports. Is there a way to preserve the correct port connection when doing a copy/paste of multiple nodes? You can reproduce this problem using the DiagramBuilder example and the attached symbol palette. The triangle and rectangle have the additional ports. Thanks in advance for your help. Chris

Basic Shapes.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 7, 2005 11:02 PM UTC

Hello Chris, Thank you for bringing this problem to our attention. I was able to view the condition and have filed a QA report on the issue. We will do our best to fix the problem as soon as possible. The QA ID of the report is # 1167; you may use this ID to keep tabs on the issue status using our web-based tracking system. Thanks, Prakash Surendra Syncfusion Inc.,

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon