We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

control in grid

i have a user control in a grid cell. on some machines the control doesnt appear until the control actually has focus.. any ideas

8 Replies

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team December 6, 2005 09:43 AM UTC

Hi Kevin, What version of Essential Grid is being used and what framework is being used? Best regards, Stanley

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 6, 2005 10:08 AM UTC

syncfusi0on 3.3 (301) framework 1.1

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team December 6, 2005 11:24 AM UTC

Hi Kevin, There is no issue seen in this sample. Can you help us reproduce that behavior? Best regards, Stanley

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 6, 2005 11:33 AM UTC

like i say.... unfortunately its very intermittant... i have two machines on my desk... it works fine on one and displays the faulty behaviour on another. the mahines it doesnt work on are either NT or 2000 !!!

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 6, 2005 11:37 AM UTC

one thing i notice when i compile your sample i get ''Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControl'' does not contain a definition for ''IgnoreCurrentCellInvalidate'' is this new ?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 6, 2005 11:42 AM UTC

here is a picture of what your sample looks like on a non working box...

control.zip

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team December 6, 2005 01:09 PM UTC

Hi Kevin, Is the picture from an NT system? Try these and let me know. Force the grid to redraw by dragging another window over the grid or move this window out of the screen to see if the Control is redrawn properly. Best regards, Stanley

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 6, 2005 01:22 PM UTC

that picture is from an NT box... and no moving covering etc etc makes no difference

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon