We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GridDataBoundGrid: change display value of any underlying cell value

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

38082 Dec 5,2005 03:44 PM Dec 6,2005 09:51 AM Windows Forms 4
Tags: GridControl
Alex Feldman
Asked On December 5, 2005 03:44 PM

Hi, I use the GridDataBoundGrid from 2.1.0.9. I need to change the display value of the cell. (For example 0 - "C1", 1 - "T1", 2 - "U1") If I handle PrepareViewStyleInfo event and override e.StyleInfo.FormattedText or e.StyleInfo.Text Grid throws System.FormatException exception. The column type is System.Byte.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 5, 2005 07:10 PM

If you want to change the text displayed in the cell, try handling DrawCellDisplayText and set e.Display to the new value you want to see.

Alex Feldman
Replied On December 6, 2005 08:02 AM

It does what I need. How I can find the column number inside DrawCellDisplayText? Does it mean that Style contain the indentifier of how I should change the display value?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 6, 2005 09:22 AM

Try using e.Style.CellIdentity.RowIndex and e.Style.CellIdentity.ColIndex to get the row and column of the cell being drawn.

Alex Feldman
Replied On December 6, 2005 09:51 AM

Thanks. It works.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;