We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

XLSIO Removes Chart Legends...WHY?!

So, my latest issue with xlsio is that it removes the legends from my charts in the template .xls file. Effectively, it''s as if it defaults the "Show Legend" option to False. Why does it do this? What do I need to do to workaround this very annoying issue? Any help received would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply

RA Ramu Syncfusion Team December 6, 2005 11:29 AM UTC

Hi Adrian, This has been identified as a bug and I have filed a bug report with the development team. You can track the live status of this issue here http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/xlsio/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=1149 If you are not modifying any chart properties using XlsIO then please use the option to not parse excel charts while opening the template IWorkbook workbook = excelEngine.Excel.Workbooks.Open ("Template.xls",ExcelParseOptions.DoNotParseCharts); Herewith i attach a sample. Please take a look and let me know if you have any questions. f38052ChartLegend.zip Thanks, Ramu.K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon