We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Alignement in gcci

Hi i''m using gridGroupingControl How can i align the nestedTables with the parent table (all on the left) on the left and i want also to prevent the user to resize some columns, how can i do that ? Thanks

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 3, 2005 01:26 PM UTC

I do not know how you can make all tables flush left in a GridGroupingControl with nested tables. To prevent resizing certain columns, you can handl eteh TableControlResingColumns event.
private void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlResizingColumns(object sender, GridTableControlResizingColumnsEventArgs e)
{
	Point pt = e.TableControl.PointToClient(Control.MousePosition);
	Element el = e.TableControl.PointToNestedDisplayElement(pt);
	if(el != null && el.IsColumnHeader())
	{
		GridColumnHeaderRow row = el as GridColumnHeaderRow;
		int row1 = e.TableControl.Table.DisplayElements.IndexOf(el);
		GridTableCellStyleInfo style = e.TableControl.GetTableViewStyleInfo(row1, e.Inner.Columns.Left);
		if(style.TableCellIdentity.Column != null)
		{
			string name = style.TableCellIdentity.Column.Name;
			if(name == "Name")
				e.Inner.Cancel = true;
		}
	}
}

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 3, 2005 03:14 PM UTC

It''s works Thank u very much Clay >I do not know how you can make all tables flush left in a GridGroupingControl with nested tables. > >To prevent resizing certain columns, you can handl eteh TableControlResingColumns event. >
>private void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlResizingColumns(object sender, GridTableControlResizingColumnsEventArgs e)
>{
>	Point pt = e.TableControl.PointToClient(Control.MousePosition);
>	Element el = e.TableControl.PointToNestedDisplayElement(pt);
>	if(el != null && el.IsColumnHeader())
>	{
>		GridColumnHeaderRow row = el as GridColumnHeaderRow;
>		int row1 = e.TableControl.Table.DisplayElements.IndexOf(el);
>		GridTableCellStyleInfo style = e.TableControl.GetTableViewStyleInfo(row1, e.Inner.Columns.Left);
>		if(style.TableCellIdentity.Column != null)
>		{
>			string name = style.TableCellIdentity.Column.Name;
>			if(name == "Name")
>				e.Inner.Cancel = true;
>		}
>	}
>}
>

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon