We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DragOver in gcc

Hi I want to drag and drop data between childTables of the same level when i drag&Drop from a row to row in the same childTable , it works, but when i want to dragOver a row in another childTable of the same level, it does not work in my grid_DragOver Handler i have : GridTableControl gtc = grid.GetTableControl("ChildTable1"); if (gtc.PointToRowCol(pt, out row, out col)) { } this last condition returns always false when i dragOver row in another childTable which is in the same level could u please help me Thanks

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 2, 2005 05:59 PM UTC

I am not sure exactly what you need, but here is another snippet that shows how to get at the underlying record from the datasource under an arbitrary point.
Point pt = this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.PointToClient(Control.MousePosition);
Element el = this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.PointToNestedDisplayElement(pt);
if(el is GridRecordRow)
{
     GridRecord rec = el.ParentRecord as GridRecord;
     if(rec != null)
     {
          DataRowView drv = rec.GetData() as DataRowView;
          Console.WriteLine("{0} {1} {2}", drv[0], drv[1], drv[2]);
     }
}

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon