We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Removing a link

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

37885 Dec 1,2005 12:34 PM Dec 2,2005 06:06 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Diagram
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On December 1, 2005 12:34 PM

There are cases where we would like to validate links to prevent certain links from being created. I started with the example found in the Knowledge Base article http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/diagram/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=34. I noticed that altough the link is removed, the focus boxes are still visible over the two ports. I have to click elsewhere in the diagram to remove that focus. How can I remove that focus programatically. You can reproduce the problem by inserting the exact code from the article into the DiagramBuilder sample.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 2, 2005 06:06 PM

Hi Chris, Thank you for bringing this problem to our attention. I was able to view the condition, and have logged a fix for it. The forthcoming 4.0 release of Essential Diagram will include the fix. Regards, Prakash Surendra Syncfusion Inc.,

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;